If you are a State Bank of India (SBI) customer and are also using SBI’s mobile banking app YONO, there are some exciting offers for you. In times like these, when you are being advised to take good
care of your health, what else can be a better way than to go for a complete health check-up. India’s largest lender, SBI, is offering a complete health check package to its YONO app users. The check is being offered to the customers on a discounted rate.
But you have to make it really quick as the offer ends today (14 May).
As per the information available on SBI’s twitter handle the customers are being offered a complete
health check-up package wort Rs 2400 at just Rs 899. Under this package, your Lipid Profile, Liver
Function Test, Urea (Serum), Creatinine (Serum), TSH and Hemoglobin tests will be covered. The offer
is being given under SBI’s ‘India Get Healthy’ initiative.
The bank has tied-up with Apollo for this initiative.
The offer does not end here. The SBI YONO customers are also being offered 2 sets of 3-ply masks and a
hand sanitiser on the purchase of medicines worth Rs 600.
YONO customers can also book an online appointment with Apollo expert doctors and get their health-
related queries answered via YONO SBI app. Customers also have the opportunity to earn great
discounts on consultation, the bank says.
If you have already not installed and registered with the SBI YONO App, here is how you can do it:
YONO or ‘You Only Need One’ is a digital banking app which was launched by the SBI.
1) Go to the Play Store/App Store to install the SBI YONO app
2) On installing a new window will open asking you to ‘Accept’
3) On clicking ‘Accept’, you will get two options – ‘Uninstall’ and ‘Open’
4) After clicking ‘Open’ you will be asked if you have an internet banking id. Press ‘Yes’ if you have internet banking.
5) Select ‘Yes’. Now enter your User Id and Password. Enter ‘Submit’ option. After checking the ‘Consent’ page box you can use the app. You can also access the app using MPIN.